I find Active Rain such a useful building block of my business that I recently held a seminar at Remax Premier in Vaughan. I encouraged everyone to bring their laptop to the seminar and I would get them logged on, fill out their bio's and start their first post to their blog. As most were not familiar with Active Rain or what blogging was it was an adventure for everyone.
Well here is the first agent to participate with their own blog. Allow me to introduce Sergio DePinto.
You only come across a person as fine as Sergio every so often in your life. When you work with Sergio, he makes you feel like you are his only customer. Attention to detail and follow up are his motto. Treat everyone with respect and the courtesy of listening intently when speaking with them.
Take a look at his first post. I think he followed the suggestions I made very well
- write a catchy title to get reader interest
- write short paragraphs to keep reader attention
- write like you speak so that readers get to know you and respond
- write content from the heart, little copy and paste, include pictures
- write a series to keep readers coming back for more as they like your style and what you have to say
- include personal pictures of your town, your activities, the people in your life
Here is a link to Sergio's Blog
He has written three posts in a few days, all worth your time to read. Get to know Sergio, you won't be disappointed.
The agents in attendance asked me how to find the time to write posts to their blog, they are so busy now they will never find the time. I suggested that in the time they spent at the coffee station in the morning, they could write down what they were saying to the other agents around the coffee pot and their post would be done for the day.
As I often write at the end of my posts,
Advantage Staging....preparing your property for sale.
Winner of the Trailblazer Company of the Year Award 2009